Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Black Magic Woman Strum Sheet


Black Magic Woman - Peter Green
Chords Used
[Am] [Em] [Dm] [G] [F] [E]

I got a black magic [Am]woman,
I got a black magic [Em]woman.
Yes, I got a [Am]black magic woman,
she's got me so blind I cant [Dm]see
But she's a [Am]black magic [G]woman
and she's [F]tryin' to make a [E]devil out of [Am]me.

Don't turn your back on me, [Am]baby.
Don't turn your back on me, [Em]baby
Yes, don't turn your [Am]back on me, baby, 
Don't mess around with your [Dm]tricks.
Don't turn your [Am]back on me, [G]baby,
cause you [F]might just wake up [E]my magic [Am]sticks

You got your spell on me, [Am]baby.
You got your spell on me, [Em]baby.
Yes, you got your [Am]spell on me, baby
Turnin' my heart into [Dm]stone
I [Am]need you so [G]bad,
magic [F]woman I [E]can't leave you a[Am]lone...


No comments:

Post a Comment